Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
Perram (343)
Introduction:Bloodshadow Vote_lcapIntroduction:Bloodshadow Voting_barIntroduction:Bloodshadow Vote_rcap 
XG1234 (235)
Introduction:Bloodshadow Vote_lcapIntroduction:Bloodshadow Voting_barIntroduction:Bloodshadow Vote_rcap 
bloodshadow (173)
Sonic-Boom (36)
Cooch-Hybrid (27)
loki (19)
SlipperyFloor (18)
Dioxyde (9)
Delta (9)
down.syde (6)

Latest topics
» Layout of Forums
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:32 am by Perram

» Happy birthday Perram
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:43 am by bloodshadow

» Apple's new ipad
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 pm by bloodshadow

» Is it a good idea.
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:44 pm by Perram

» Time for an update
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 am by Perram

» Time for some more chat
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am by Perram

» What graphics card u got?
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 am by bloodshadow

» ATI or Nvidia
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:19 am by bloodshadow

» Wat phone U got?
Introduction:Bloodshadow EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 am by bloodshadow

Introduction:Bloodshadow

Go down

Introduction:Bloodshadow Empty Introduction:Bloodshadow

Post  bloodshadow Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 am

ingame name: i have a few for different ones mostly bloodshadow with maybe an x somewhere in the name or bloodskull
xfire:bloodskull233
i used to play crysis wars a lot and then i quit for a year, i came back and had just bought cod 4 i saw dapony, and old clan member of a dead clan on crysis wars and saw [TAG] infront of his name so i applied there and that got me into cod4 and crysis wars, then i left and followed dalek to 1day and i have stayed there, i have now become sick of crysis wars and am playing cod 4 and cod6 mostly cod6 though.
yea i like to play fps games and rpg games and racing games on ps3 though. i like computers and many electronic things. um yea thats sort of me

bloodshadow

Back to top Go down